Tuesday, January 7, 2014

SCARY!!

While I was still motivated to work on my Disney album, I saw this fun inspirational board from Show Us Your Stuff.


The color combo in the upper left corner just "screamed" Monsters!


This was a lot of fun and took a while.  Everytime I looked in the drawer, I found something else to use.  I made my own deco squares with pics printed off the internet.  I added a little tag I made myself  with some fun papers, fibers and I even used my fastenator!  
My favorite part is the fuzzy fibers I found!  They added just the right touch.

Have a magical day!!


6 comments:

Alison said...

Thanks for playing along at SUYS, love this colour combo and all your little details, fab LO :)

KarenB said...

Hi Wendy,
I linked across from SUYS blog. Your layout really caught my eye - perfect colours for the Monsters University theme. My daughter recently introduced me to that movie :)
Have a wonderful day.

sarah martin said...

Wendy, what a fun page. Love the tag you made. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

Catie said...

Fabulous colours Wendy! Very eye-catching page. Your handmade embellies are super cute. Thanks for joining in at SUYS this month :)

Chloe said...

Love that you were inspired by the colour combo!! Such a fun page :) Thanks for joining in at SUYS!

Paula said...

Yummy colour combo & great design. Thanks for joining us @ SUYS this month :)