Saturday, January 19, 2013

Scrap Much? Sketches!

I found a new site for lots of sketch and challenge inspiration!  It's called "Scrap Much?".

Here is my first page using one of their January sketches:


I love my classic Disney colors!  I wasn't sure I was going to make it work with this picture, but I think I pulled it off.   :)
I used a Mickey balloon die cut with some red raffia for the ribbon.  

Here is the original sketch:



And using some NON-traditional Disney colors, I featured Main Street on this page:



This color scheme came from a challenge from ScrapFit:


And this is the fun sketch from Scrap Much?



I still barely made a dent in the box of Disney pictures, but at least I have lots of great inspiration to keep me motivated!

Have a Magical Day!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, i love your layouts, they are super creative and really seem to show your style! thanks for linking up with us at ScrapMuch! good luck with the draw!

Laurie said...

looks like this color palette was perfect for your photos, the layout is great, thanks for joining us at scrapfit!

Elaine said...

Great layouts!! Very crisp and clean feel to them. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

Eileen said...

Wow Wendy! Love these layouts ... love those photos and love your take on both the sketches and the colour palette! Thanks so much for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges ...and also glad to have you playing along with ScrapFit!

Scrap Your Story said...

We have a Disney trip planned for this summer so I certainly appreciate this awesome inspiration!!!! :) :) :) Beautiful job! :) If you have a chance check out the new scrapbooking blog starting up. Your layouts would be a great fit for the coming challenges and you might enjoy the inspiration!! :) :) ScrapYourStory.blogspot.com :) :) :)