Saturday, January 26, 2013

Best Buds

Good morning all!

Well, if you are following along, we finally entered the Magic Kingdom!  YAY!
And of course, there are photo ops EVERYWHERE.

I don't know how we always missed this guy sitting on the bench right near the entrance. 


He looks so dapper and handsome!

I used another sketch from ScrapMuch?
The die cut piece is chipboard that I "borrowed" from a mini album.
And these fun flowers I just found in the dollar spot at Michael's.

Have  a Magical Day!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh this is just terrific, I have a photo with this statue to scrap too, and i was wondering how to tie in all of the colours. thanks for the inspiration and for linking up with us at ScrapMuch?!!

Elaine said...

What a great layout! I love your take on the sketch and your choice of embellies!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?