Saturday, October 6, 2012

We're Going to DISNEY!!


Hi all!!  Wendy here....with a whole new blog!  I take so many pictures when we go to Disney, and I spend so much time scrapping them, I decided to start a blog that is ALL about our Disney trip!

I'll still be using inspiration from all of my favorite websites, they will just be "Disney-fied".

I hope you enjoy our trip as much as we did!

Here is my first page:


I started out with a fun sketch from Brenda at Granddiva's Creative Corner:


I flipped the picture and instead of using flowers, I used some Mickey Head paint chips from Home Depot.  I love that there is just a touch of glitter to so many of the elements.  

I am so happy to finally be ready to work on our vacation album!






2 comments:

Brenda said...

Great layout and take on the sketch Wendy! Thanks so much for participating in the sketch challenge at GCC!!!

Kerys said...

So cute! I love those Mickey heads! Great idea! :-)